Long and Winding Road

A very ordinary middle-class life of a very ordinary middle-aged Japanese woman living in a very ordinary middle-sized city.

May 1, 2011

Dormitory Effect?

Now, my cats are in their loving season. Four of my five cats are female and cry out veeery loudly for boyfriends. Their troat makes me mad!!
One of them, Chibi, is 11 y/o and the oldest. That means she is middle-aged. She had been a meek and peaceful cat. She never cried loudly even in the “loving season” before. However, at last, she became the loudest cat in my house, after three other young female cats (6 months old) started crying loudly for love for the first time in their lives. Chibi’s violent troat sounds like saying “I am much sexier than those heifers!”
One of my friends says that other young female cats influenced Chibi and that is called “dormitory effect.”
Hey, Chibi, I understand you are sexy enough. So, please be quiet!!!
Chibi, 11 year-old (middle-aged) cat, is calm only when she is sleeping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home